21. People need to put you down to feel good about themselves, it’s a demonstration of insecurity and weakness.
22. Don’t be afraid to say you don’t know something or need help. This draws others to you.
23. The high of success is very brief, it fades and then…what are you gonna do next?
24. When you’re young, you want to be a child star on television. When you’re old, you’d never let your kids be on TV.
25. A tan is cool when you’re young, bogus when you’re old. That’s the first sign of aging, the toll the sun has taken on the skin, if only young people knew this.
26. When you’re in college you think you know everything. The older you get, the less you think you know, even though you know tons more than the youth.
27. Persistence and perseverance are the key to life. If you give up when it gets hard, you will accomplish little, you’ll get nowhere.
28. Relationships are hard. Anybody who tells you they’re easy is lying or has a bad one.
29. If a couple tells you they never argue, they’re headed for divorce. It just means one person is not speaking their truth, and when they do…
30. The older you get, the less susceptible you are to hype. One time only events…seem to happen all the time.